Panera Bread is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve and we welcome the opportunity to support community events, fundraisers and other charitable efforts. We receive many requests for donations and Panera Bread is pleased to provide in-kind (product) and/or gift certificate donations to many of the requests that we receive. If you are interested in submitting a donation request, please see the information below.
How To Apply
If you would like to submit a donation request, simply click on the link below and complete our online donation request form.
Online Donation Request Form
Terms & Conditions
Panera Bread of Kansas has a policy to reply to all donation requests.
If Panera Bread of Kansas is not able to fulfill your request: you will receive an email to that effect within 2 weeks of receiving your request.
If Panera Bread of Kansas is able to fulfill your request you will receive a phone call or email to coordinate the donation within 2 weeks of receiving your request.
Panera Bread of Kansas reserves the right to require that the organization displays a “Compliments of Panera Bread” or similar sign (at minimum) with the product donation.
Panera Bread of Kansas reserves the right to specify how the product is to be displayed and handled at the event/donation.
All decisions regarding donation requests in Kansas are the sole discretion of Panera Bread of Kansas /Original Bread Inc. and all decisions are final.
Donation Request Requirements
The following requirements must be met in requesting a donation from Panera Bread:
• Organizations must submit a written request through the online form found on this website or a written request may be sent by email to email@example.com or by fax to 913-871-5146.
• Requests must be made a minimum of three (3) weeks in advance of the event.
• The organization must be within the vicinity of a bakery-cafe or general market area.
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
• Events where our product will be re-sold
• Ongoing (weekly or monthly) meetings